About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Today thoughts

Outside my window... the wind is blowing. I am sad that I cannot go outside and enjoy the breeze. I don't want to spend my summer vacation indoors but the breeze causes such pain. Trigeminal Neuarlgia is not fun!

I am thinking...about how it is that a father can live with his conscious when he chooses not to pay child support....... living off someone else rather than getting a job. Does he seriously not understand how sad it is for his children?

I am wondering..... how the twins are doing at church camp and Amanda at vacation bible school

I am praying...... for so many things...... for God to whisper to the hearts of my children, for reminders from Him about forgiveness.... even when it is hard, for the strength and wisdom to be a good mom to my children and a good wife to Bass, for the ability to let go of that which will never change

I am thankful for...so many things.....a job I love, an amazing church family, the blessing that my children are to me, being loved by such a wonderful man

From the kitchen...not sure yet but something off the barbecue grill :-)

I am wearing...shorts and a tank top. It is hot today but much cooler than it has been the last few days

I am creating... ideas in my head :-)

I am going... to remember that I can choose to forgive even when it is hard

I am reading... Stephen King's "The Dome"

I am hoping...that God will convict the hearts of certain people to do the right thing

I am hearing...the wind rattling the windows and KLOVE playing on my radio

Around the house...there is so much still to do

No comments: