About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love Sundays!

Today started off with one of my favorite praise songs (Today is the Day) as the first song of opening. I LOVE that song..............believing that all He has for me is good :-) It felt like a birthday gift from God :-)

Sunday school time was spent helping with the little ones. Then the service was awesome with a scripture reading that my friend Allen has often quoted to me about using the talents God has given you in the way He intended. And it felt great to have Allen there with me :-)

No comments: