About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

National Card Making Day winner

Between blog entries and those at my Friday night crop I had 20 total entries. Way to go ladies!

Sorry I forgot to post a winner yesterday but I was on my birthday date (thanks to my crop ladies who recommended Elvis's for dinner...it was fabulous!) and didn't get home until late. I had a wonderful day but totally spaced the card drawing.

so as my morning coffee was brewing I put all the names into a basket and the winner is......................................................




Cathleen McGee! Congrats to Cathleen and I will be getting your prize to you.

No comments: