About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sundays

Have I ever mentioned that Sunday is my most favorite day of the week? I love that it starts with worship service. My church truly feels like home and my church family is most definitely that........ a reminder of how large and loving God's family is.

Today I had the opportunity to share that with a good friend who is thinking about relocating to Pendleton in about a year. One of the major factors in his decision is being able to find a home church and I was happy to be able to introduce him to our church today.

In spite of being a small group because of the holiday weekend and our pastor being on vacation, I think he got a very good feel for what our church family is like. .......the singing, the prayer time, the way everyone works together to get things right, the fellowship and how welcoming people are. It was a privilege and made me proud to be able to share that today.

No comments: