About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Friday, August 29, 2008

summer is almost over

Due to my new position I am spending the last of mine getting training and helping to set up the classroom. I am excited and also a bit nervous. I do have to admit that it was good for my ego to be told that I was part of a hand picked group of staff that were picked for our specialized skills and talents we will bring to this new program. Also met my new head teacher and think I will like her a lot. And it turns out I know both of the other staff in the room and I think we will all work quite well together and make a great team.

Looking forward to this weekend and some special plans I have.

I am working on my new ending and loving how it is looking so far :-)

No comments: