About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

first day back to school

I know I had some doubts. i loved my title job and the people I worked with in the title room but I can already tell I am going to LOVE my new job just as much. Love the head teacher and the ladies I work with and the kids are all awesome with so much potential.

The kids all had great days also and it was awesome to hear them talking about them after school.

Now my sad news. I have a pinched sciatic nerve. I thought I could get through school and be fine but by the end of the day I was in so much pain I could barely walk. I have a Dr. appointment Wednesday and have taken a sick day. I am praying he can do something to help get me back on my feet as quickly as possible.

No comments: