About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

what a fun crop night!

The second Friday crop night was such a blast! I got there at 2pm to set up and left at 2 am! All told we had 15 people and 3 bugs (of the Cricut kind). We had 4 ladies who joined the crop for the first time and I even got one whole page done! .......... you know me I have to keep walking around and see what everyone is doing plus I got to teach some of the new ladies some new tools and techniques. One of the ladies who took my Girl's Night Out class brought a gorgeous page to share that she did afterwards using the random stamping technique we learned in class. Also grateful to the ladies who stayed to help me put tables away and load all my stuff :-)

No comments: