About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

the place to be on Saturday June 14th

is Stillman Park. Beginning at 5pm there will be a hot dog feed and auction to help raise funds for the Seggerman family to be able to travel with their son , who was born 2 months premature, to the East Coast for a new treatment that has shown dramatic effects for children and adults with cerebral palsy. Their insurance will pay for the treatment but they will need travel and living expenses. Many area businesses have donated some wonderful things for the auction. I will be helping with dinner and also put together quite a few scrapbooking and stamping goodies and also included a free class for the winner and 9 of their friends to complete a 2 page layout or 4 card projects. Hoping to see a TON of people there

No comments: