About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Almost Friday! and Stampganza!

I made it through 2 days back to school. I am tired but getting a little stronger each day. My amazing church family has continued to provide meals for a few days after my return to work and it has been such a blessing not to have to worry about cooking dinner :-)

And tomorrow is Friday. I am totally ready for the Girls Night Out crop on the 31st. All the make and takes are prepped and ready to go and I still have 2 open spots if anyone else is interested. I think I will spend most of my long weekend in my scrap studio playing with fun new papers and stamps from CTMH to make some more demos and get those creative juices flowing. I love when I have time to just play with no specific project in mind or deadline to meet.

I am also going over my stamp wish list again because they just announced that Stampganza is back as the June special campaign. Buy 2 stamps sets and get a third free! I shared the news and already my June calendar is filling up quickly. It's a great month to hostess as well as to shop :-)

No comments: