About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Adding my boys



It dawned on me today that I have posts that spotlight my 2 daughters but none spotlighting the twins so thought it might be time to fix that. These are not new layouts but they are some of my favorites featuring Joshua and Jeremy. the baby pics were done when they were just 2 weeks old (and 3 weeks before their due date). The more recent ones were a little photo shoot we went on last fall.



I knew the moment I saw this Simple Pleasures paper pack from CTMH that I wanted to reprint these photos in sepia tones to use with it. The layout designed is based on a sketch from page Maps and I kept things very simple to focus on the photos. I enlarged my favorite to 8x12 to be the focal photo and printed the accent photos in wallet size.

And this layout uses the Caprice paper pack. I loved the colors and wanted to show that flowered prints can also be used for masculine pages. This layout is based on the Dynamic Duos sketch in the Cherish book and also features lots of stamping using Legendary Moments and Lovely Buckles. Under the hinged 5x7's is a letter to each son detailing what I loved most about him at age 8.

No comments: