About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday, Monday

And still no school for me. I am finally on the mend and WBC count is finally responding to the mega anitbiotics. I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday and am going in with the attitude that he will release me to return to work Wednesday. I have taken more drugs......of the prescription kind :-) ....... in the last 2 weeks than I think I have in my whole life. Hoping to be done with most but thinking the BP meds and the breathing treatments might be around to stay

No comments: