About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Almost 2012

First of all I cannot believe how long it has been since I have done a blog post. So much has happened in the last year I cannot even begin to share it all.

Second, I see and hear people making New Year's resolutions everywhere As I say every year I do not make New Year's resolutions because I like to believe that I am striving each and every day to be the woman, wife, and mother that God intends me to be.

But I am making a few changes this year. For one I am bringing family game night back..... a night that we all commit to hanging out with each other and having fun. Everyone's lives have gotten so busy. This will be good for us as a family.

Bass and I are starting a daily devotional book for couples on the 1st. We are hopeful it will help to keep us grounded in our faith and dig deeper into God's word.

I am also planning on more blogging. Facebook kind of takes over as an easy way to keep up with friends' lives and keep them updated on yours but I want to share two things here....... one is to share some of the devotionals we will be reading. I also plan to share more of Close to My Heart news and more of my artwork. There may even be a few "how to" tutorials. :-)

No comments: