About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I scrapped yesterday!

Ever since getting my new CTMH idea books and my copy of our newest sketchbook called Magic I have been itching to scrap. This book has 35 brand new sketches with ideas and directions to make them interactive as well. I created this page using the "Backstage" sketch on pages 28 and 29........ of course I tweaked it a bit to make it my own. That is what I love about sketches. they are a great "jumping off" point but as you create they grow into your art :-) I used retired patterned papers with an accent of cranberry. stamp sets used are D1217 "Free Spirit" and D1445 "Amore". I also used my Cricut using the George, Christmas Cheer, and Alphalicious cartridges. The black half circle and attached heart are mounted on top of your page protector with the brad going through the protector and the layout. This allows the piece to be swiveled to read the hidden journaling underneath.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Peggy.