About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The rings!


We finally have them...... after months of searching for exactly the right bands here they are........

After Bass found the PERFECT engagement ring (the center stone is an opal, my birthstone, being "hugged" by 2 emeralds, his birthstone) not just any band would do. We wanted it to coordinate but also were hesitant to use opals in the band because they are such a fragile stone. We designed this band that was created with alternating emeralds and diamonds. It is perfect!
His band is from a brand new company and also unique. The etching reminds us of his Apache heritage.

No comments: