About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break :-)

We may not have gotten to go on our mini vacation to Tacoma as planned (many repairs that needed to be done on my car ate up vacation money) but our staycation has been pretty good so far.

Friday Bass picked up Martee and they were here for the weekend. We missed the 100 year celebration at church Saturday because I had a migraine and my medicine made me fall asleep for a few hours but other than that the weekend was good. It is always fun to have him here. We watched movies, he played video games with the twins and we all had a very fun game of Trivial pursuit.

Tuesday was spent at my mom and dad's doing chores as a thank you for all they have done for us over the last few years. The twins did yard work while Amanda, Bass and I moved furniture to vacuum and shampoo their carpets. Then Bass and I headed to Hermiston to work out some detailing for our wedding bands. We are going to LOVE them and we got a great deal thanks to the Hermiston Bridal Fair.

Today Bass and I are going to go out walking and then have a late lunch at Hamley's..... again courtesy of the Bridal Fair and the gift card we got there. We are hoping it will be warm enough to eat on the patio.

Thursday not so much fun at first..... a doctor appointment for me that I am NOT looking forward to and eye appointments for the kids. But THEN.............. I get my hair done! I have not had my hair done for almost 6 years! I used an online makeover site to try on hairstyles and will get a shoulder length cut and a color weave with 2 shades of blonde highlights. And then a dinner date with my love (again courtesy of the bridal fair and $75.00 worth of gift cards)

No comments: