About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Friday, March 26, 2010

enter to win this fun package from Stampendous!

If you’re like us then you love to craft and you love to use stamps for scrapbooking. We are giving away a great set of stamps just for you and your creative ideas. Included in this stamping set is:

  • Clingrubber from Stampendous-Poppy Scene
  • Impressions Stamp from Stampendous-Artsy Design
  • Feather Wood Stamp from Stampendous
  • Penny Johnson Stampavie- A photopolymer clear stamp (Looking Chic)
  • Sarah Kay Stamp from Stampavie-A photopolymer clear stamp (girl picnicking)
  • Home Sweet Home Scrapbook Card
Click on this link http://www.favecrafts.com/sweeps/Stamp-Sets-Giveaway# to see a photo of the package and to enter once daily between now and April 9th :-)

No comments: