About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday

and more white stuff on the ground.....can you say yuck???????

On a good note we got Rex to the airport and off on the plane to Florida. It was, of course, emotional but the kids did so much better than I thought they would. I am so proud of them!

After he finished saying goodbye to them he asked to hug me and actually said he was sorry and I believe he really meant it. I think this is the first time he has said those words to me and actually meant it. I learned a long time ago (with lots of help and wise counsel from my pastor) that I could find forgiveness for him and that I needed to do that for me and the kids but all I could think to say back to him was "me too because it didn't have to be this way........you chose it" Harsh but true.

I also wanted to say thank you to all who have taken the time to respond to my post here and to email or call me privately. Your support and prayers have been a huge help and comfort to me over these last 2 years

No comments: