About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our first wrestling tournament

is today. Josh is so excited! Both of the boys tried to get up with me at 5 am but I sent them back to bed for another hour. We will leave for LaGrande at 7.

We were going to wrestle in Hermiston today but they scheduled a last minute day in LaGrande that is just for first and second year wrestlers. the coaches recommended that the newer kids do this one if possible.

No comments: