About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

holiday cards for soldiers

At this time of year let's not forget all the courageous men and women we have overseas. It must be so hard to be separated from your family like that, especially at Christmas. Here is a way to send a little Christmas cheer to a soldier.

Holiday Mail for Heroes
P.O. Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD. 20791-5456

All cards must be postmarked no later than Dec. 10.
For more information, visit www.wramc.amedd.army.mil or www.redcross.org/holidaymail for Holiday Mail for Heroes program guidelines

Keep track of how many you send and let me know at my December open house to be entered into a special prize drawing

2 comments:

Fink said...

What a great thing to do for our men and women!

Mary said...

Thats a great idea. You just post this link over at Scrappy Jo's too