About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Friday, August 8, 2008

8/8/08

if eight is your lucky number, today is your day :-)

The new fall/winter idea books finally arrived! As always this is jam packed with awesome new papers, stamp sets, embellishments and pages and pages of creative ideas! Planning an open house to kick this one off that will be a little different. For one it will be held over an entire weekend in my scrap studio. Also a $50.00 purchase (besides getting you a ticket to the prize drawing) will also get you a ticket to shop my "garage sale" of retired CTMH stamps and a ton of wood mounts that I just never use anymore.

I am looking forward to the second Friday crop tonight. I enjoy the smaller group that sometimes turns up on Friday nights in my scrap studio but always enjoy this crop.....................more space means more people means more fun and creativity going on :-)

No comments: