About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Sneak Peek at make and takes






A peek at the rest of the projects we will be making at my National Scrapbook Day Crop tomorrow. The 4th is the one at the top of my sidebar which is done with the new Whoops A Daisy papers and random stamping using "Star Struck". The 9x9 layout in the jumbo clothespin uses the new Sarsparilla papers and the "Thing of Beauty" stamp set. The layout uses papers from the Paper Garden Level 1 and Level 2 packs. The card is using another new stamp set (I think a new one n my top ten list) called "Spot On Backgrounds". Every patterned element on this card is created with the stamps from this set. I just LOVE it!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Looks like a lot for fun to be had. Love the card!!