About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sharing some exciting news..... a TOOT as we say in the scrappy world

I just received notice that I was one of 4 sister CTMH consultant to be selected as the new Design Team for a consultant blog for a group that also runs a virtual convention for those unable to attend the in real life one.My first assigned area will be sketches, both for cards and layouts. We all know how much I LOVE to use sketches (I also enjoyed my term as a DT member for Lucy Chesna's sketch blog last year) and I am ready to have fun with this.

5 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Congratulations!

Melisa Jo said...

Peggy, way to go!!!!!!

PeggyS said...

thanks, I consider it quite an honor to be selected from among all the talented consultants we have :-)

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Congrats!! And hope you're feeling better soon!!

Adriann said...

Woohoo! Congrats!!!