About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, March 24, 2008

My oldest daughter


This is my oldest daughter, now 18 and on her own. I am so sad that she dropped out of school and will never have the fun and excitement of senior year. This is the last school portrait that she had done. I used one of Lucy Chesna's sketches as my inspiration and loved that I was able to use up scraps left from a CTMH level one kit that I received in my original consultants kit 2 years ago :-)
patterned papers, cardstock, paper flowers and brads are from CTMH; other paper flowers are doodlebug and prima; flowered ribbon was in my stash; title and monogram done using Cricut

No comments: