About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

March challenge

Better late than never. The idea for this challenge was shared with me by a scrappy friend at http://www.fromhere2scrapternity.com/ (a wonderful faith oriented scrappy spot). She found it originally at a blog she visits called Faith Sisters.

Share in a layout, altered item or journal how you have been redirected by following the spirit. Record a time in your life when God offered you redirection in, your career path, personal goals, family or altered your priorities in another way, to align more with His.

Here are a couple of scriptures that they recommended.

Psalm 62:8 "Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us."
Isaiah 30:21 (NKJV) Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV) 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

1 comment:

Adriann said...

That sounds like a great idea! I've been so busy, I wish I could participate. May have to bookmark this for a future page.

TFS!