About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crop night was a blast!

We had so many ladies come that we had to set up another table. We had plenty of space and I had a blast just watching and listening as a large group of scrappers created together.

I had some new ladies and even 2 brand new stampers who started doing my calendar create and takes and they did such an awesome job! It was so fun to see them realize how easy stamping is with the Close To My Heart acrylics and get excited with them as they created their perfect papers and embellishments :-) and since I have an area set up for the calendar creating at each crop with the demos and supplies for all pages so far it really is very easy to jump into it at any time.

My friend Charlotte won my door prize drawing from last month's crop and was quite excited with her prize........... a serendipty kit. I will be drawing for last night's winner within the next few days

No comments: