About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Close To My Heart: fabulous as always

The new fall/winter Close To My Heart idea book is jam packed with new products. Besides the gorgeous new scrapbooking kits, new stamp sets and new ink colors there is a brand new CTMH exclusive Cricut cartridge bundle (3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 coordinating sheets of dimensional elements) and new alcohol based markers that come in a set of 2 (a coordinating lighter or darker shade) and a new alcohol blending pen to use with these (think copics but more affordable as they are not refillable). There are many, many new embellishment choices, alterable items and more. This month is National Stamping month and we have a very fun double stamp set that is yours for just $5 with a $35 order. Visit my website today and click on my name under the link to join a gathering and you can shop the new products and join in on my EZinvite group order. EZ invite orders are shipped directly to you within 2-3 business days
http://peggyruiz.ctmh.com/Default.aspx

No comments: