About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Close to My Heart August news

First of all don't forget to check out the FABULOUS new Artiste Cricut Bundle. This cartridge, created exclusively for CTMH has SO many features I cannot even begin to describe all that it does. It also comes with 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of precut dimensional elements..... a $125 value for $99. Want to get it at half price? Book a party (Pendleton, Oregon area) or an online EZ invite party and get sales totals of $250 or more and you could choose this as a hostess 1/2 item.


Also this month's special offer is a gorgeous double stamp set (retail value $35.90)  that is yours for just $5 with a qualifying $35 purchase.


AND if your order totals $50 you can also add the August Stamp of the month (Baroque Borders) for just $5

1 comment:

Norhalma said...

Hi Peggy! What a great blog you have been working on...I can't seem to find the link on where to follow you?