About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I scrapped yesterday!

 This is the blog hop I am participating in during the month of February. Several talented ladies are playing and it should be tons of fun as well as spark your creative juices. For this one, we each were assigned a card sketch. I finished my card at the  crop yesterday and I think the ladies agreed with me...... it is so dang cute! I also finished a couple of 2 page layouts that I am very pleased with. I will share them here soon

1 comment:

Kay said...

Thanks so much for the LEAP plug! I tried to become a follower, but your sidebar seems a bit "out of whack." Can you check on it. Thanks, and see you at the hop!!