About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas break is over

I have enjoyed the extra time with my husband and my children and even managed a bit of time in my scrap studio. Besides my own contest for Friday I will soon be participating in a blog hop with my friends at
http://letsscrap.ning.com/ and this offers more opportunities to win some fun things. Keep watching my blog for more details coming soon.

Bass and I have started our year of devotionals for couples book. It has sparked some interesting discussions and some prayer time but also reconfirmed we are on the same page about almost everything :-)

No comments: