About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Today Thoughts

Outside my window... the day is a little dreary but inside my heart there is sunshine and a rainbow :-)

I am thinking...about how much I have to be thankful for..... the many blessings in my life

I am wondering..... what God has in store for us in the coming new year

I am praying...... for so many things...... for God to whisper to the hearts of my children, for reminders from Him about forgiveness.... even when it is hard, for the strength and wisdom to be a good mom to my children and a good wife to Bass, for the ability to let go of that which will never change

I am thankful for...so many things.....a job I love, an amazing church family, the blessing that my children are to me, being loved by such a wonderful man

From the kitchen...not sure yet

I am wearing...mt pj's still......on winter vacation :-)

I am creating... ideas for the New Year's Eve party the children and I are planning

I am going... to remember that I can choose to forgive even when it is hard

I am reading... my new CTMH idea book :-)

I am hoping...that God will convict the hearts of certain people to do the right thing

I am hearing...quiet :-)

Around the house...the kids are starting to wake up

No comments: