About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today Thoughts

Exactly 3 weeks from today I will be married to this wonderful man who was given to me by God to be my husband and soul mate. It still amazes me and actually takes my breath away at times. I tried so hard to make him give up and he never would....so certain was he in God's plan for us. I was so afraid to let anyone into my heart after having to end a marriage of over 15 years.... so sure I was permanently and fundamentally broken beyond repair. How amazed the person I was then would be to know the person I am now..... so secure in Bass's love for me and for our children....all 8 of them :-) I am not one of those people who believe God CONTROLS all circumstances.... that is why He gave us free will. I am, however, totally convinced that He can and does USE all circumstances. When I was married over 20 years ago I do not believe God intended to lead us down the road of his drug addiction and abuse. I also do not believe God planned the pain and heartbreak that Bass has had to deal with in his life. I DO believe that God has used those things to create in us the 2 people that totally and completely love and appreciate each other..... that were created for each other.

No comments: