About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today Thoughts

Outside my window... It is a sunny and warm day

I am thinking...about what a wonderful gift my now 16yo daughter is to me and that i am thankful we were able to help her create memories of this birthday that she will always treasure.

I am wondering..... how teenage girls can function on so little sleep :-) We had a house full of them last night and I don't think anyone. including mer, slept more than 3-4 hours

I am praying...... as i always do each day that God will guide me in my path and choices and that I will be a good wife, mother, and friend. 

I am thankful for...so many things.....a job I love, an amazing church family, the blessing that my children are to me, being loved by such a wonderful man

From the kitchen...breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls

I am wearing...my pj's still. It may take me a while to recover from Amanda's birthday party :-)

I am creating... a life of intention

I am going... to remember that I can choose to forgive even when it is hard

I am reading... I don't remember the tile...it is a book Amanda gave me

I am hoping...that God will convict the hearts of certain people to do the right thing

I am hearing...the sound of girls upstairs

Around the house...there is a TON of cleaning up to do from Amanda's party

No comments: