About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday musings

* thankful for so many blessings
* I have 4 of the most amazing miracles in my life and so thankful God knew better than all those doctors who told me I would never carry a child to term
*I am totally in love and so excited for my upcoming wedding day...... the depth of my love for this man still takes my breath away and it is so amazing to me to have someone I can totally....100% and without hesitation..... trust in my life life. I had almost forgotten what it was like to feel cherished and safe and special.
* We are blessed with the most amazing and wonderful church family. I LOVE that our church family teaches my children what it truly means to be part of the family of God
* I am thankful for my faith and the many ways God has helped me to grow in faith and to step out in faith over the last few years but mostly this year. Even when it feels I am stepping off a cliff only to fall He is always there, always faithful and always lifting me to new heights I never thought possible
*I am thankful for a job I absolutely LOVE going to every day. Even on the tough days something always happens to make me realize how blessed I am to have these kids in my life

No comments: