About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother's Day

My 14yo, Amanda, sent me this funny mom video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QitzqXZq6w
You should watch it.but don't be drinking anything. I laughed until I thought I would pee my pants

I also woke up to the sweetest letter from her sitting on my keyboard waiting for me. It tells me what a great mom she thinks I am and how lucky they are to have me. Made me cry Smile

Have a great day everyone. We have Sunday school and church and then the rest of my day will be a surprise planned by my children. I think I heard some whispering about a picnic in the park Smile
_________________

No comments: