About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wow! God at work!

Jeremy attended his first karate lesson (something he has been wanting for 2 years) tonight thanks to an anonymous donor and a wonderful school counselor at our school. The donation paid for his start up fee and 4 months of twice per week lessons and the owner of the school donated uniforms!

Now let me tell you more about how awesome it is when God gets to work :-)

Joshua came with me to the lesson. At one point the main sensai turned Jeremy over to another sensai and asked me to come back into his office. He asked if it was ok to tell him a little about our situation and then offered Joshua a family rate to join his brother. I thanked him but said I could not commit to that each month. Before we left both sensais asked me to come back into the office and the second one said he would like to scholarship Joshua to attend also if I would allow him too.

I was sad I had forgotten my camera but even more so when they called Joshua back into the office to tell him the news and have him pick out a uniform. This is soooo cool for my boys on so many levels and I am very thankful for this gift to them

No comments: