About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our photo shoot

yesterday was sooooo much fun! The photographer's name is Kevin Madsen and his business name is Nighthawk Photo. He is based out of Council, Idaho but travels to do custom shoots also. As part of my "payment and incentive plan" for working with him on portfolios and art exhibits he gave us a free onsite shoot. He came yesterday and we took him to a couple of area parks for outdoor photos. I already knew he did beautiful work but the photos he took of us............... Wow! The kids went from "mom do we have to" to having fun and suggesting poses. Besides the formal portraits (including........gasp...... some of me that I actually like) he took several candids that are going to be awesome. He took his memory card to Walmart and burned everything .....257 pics!............ to Cd (took 4 of them) for me. I can print whatever and however many I want. I will be picking them up today and can't wait

No comments: