About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, April 6, 2009

exciting news

I have a new..... job?.....partnership?.........adventure? Not sure what to call it yet but I am excited. A customer I did some scrapbooks for a few years back put me with in touch with an amazingly gifted photographer who was looking for an objective eye to help him choose shots for portfolios for various target audiences (family portraits, graduation portraits. glamor shots, etc.) as well as help him choose shots for upcoming art shows/exhibitions. I will get paid on commission when he makes sales based on what I have put together for him. He is based out of Idaho but travels to Washington and Oregon for custom shoots on request AND I have put him in touch with the Art Center in hopes he will do a showing of his work here. As part of my "package" he is going to be coming here soon to do portraits of the children and I. I have always wanted to do an outdoor family photo shoot and I am sooo excited! When he comes he will also be wanting to shoot some of our local nature/points of interest so feel free to send me suggestions on places to take him. I will share our portraits when we get them done (maybe even an 8th grade graduation shoot if I can talk Amanda into it) and maybe some of you will want to book a custom photo shoot :-)

No comments: