About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

ScrappyJo's March crop

This layout did double duty. There was a "Listening is in the Ears" challenge. We were to turn on the radio and use the title of the first song we heard on a layout. I had the oldies station tuned and the first song I heard was "Wild Thing" I remembered these pics from when Joshua got to bring the Wild Thing home over his birthday weekend in first grade. There was also a sketch challenge that I used as the blueprint for my page design. I used papers from the CTMH Stardust collection. I used my Cricut to cut the brackets that form the frame and also to cut the stars that I used in place of the flowers in the sketch.





scrappyjo's March crop

3 comments:

Rasinkain said...

Like the Wild Thing layout.

PeggyR said...

thanks....that is is my favorite too. I have had those pics for 3 years with no idea what to do with them

Laura Solkey said...

I love love love this one!!!! The Wild Thing LO is soooo cute! Everything you did is cute but it is my favorite!