About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Friday, March 27, 2009

National Scrapbook Day is coming! :-)

On the first Saturday in May.

I still miss Carla's NSD crops. This year will be my second NSD crop. The ladies that came last year had a blast and so did I. I have the private dining room at Shari's booked from 3pm until we quit :-)

For those of you who have not attended here are some details. The crop fee is $25.00 (payable in advance to reserve your spot) and includes plenty of space for you to play in, free and unlimited drink refills with your purchase of dinner from Shari's restaurant, and a goodie bag with materials to complete the projects I have planned, as well as time to work on your own projects. I have prize drawings and challenges throughout the crop and will have my complete CTMH inventory on hand. You are welcome to use my stamps, inks and tools and will be able to purchase papers by the sheet and embellishments from my inventory. For each $25.00 ordered(and remember I will have the brand new summer idea book available) you will get an entry ticket into the prize drawing for the grand prize of the crop. Want to know what it is? You'll have to attend to find out :-)

No comments: