About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Looking forward to a fun online crop

Friday, March 20th from 7-11pm and you have until midnight Sunday to upload challenge entries. There will be a special "crop store" with great bargains and tons of fun stuff. ScrappyJo's is one of my most favorite sites. Anyone who has time (Since we will no longer be traveling to Idaho to meet Allen's family, I plan to kick off my spring break this way) should come

go to http://www.freepowe rboards.com/ shopscrapbooks/ index.php and check out the March 20th online crop thread. If you are new to the site and mention my name I get extra crop points :-)

No comments: