About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, February 23, 2009

vandalism :-(

such a senseless act.

sometime late Saturday night or early Sunday morning our church was broken into and graffiti was spraypainted over several walls and items throughout the bottom 2 floors...... even in the baptistry. I am thankful it was not worse....... they did not break or steal anything and there are many irreplaceable items that were left untouched....... but the idea that someone would do this in a church just makes my heart sick :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Peggy, very sad, indeed.

Suzie said...

Very sad! I read they caught the person who did it.

Larisa said...

Oh that is awful!! And I got upset when someone spray painted the AC unit outside.