About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Wow! Check out this limited time kit from CTMH!

It is called "Key To My Heart" and the "E" sized stamp set alone is to die for. Add in the paper kit (12 printed and 10 cardstocks in all the new colors) and it is an amazing value. This kit is available from December 16th through January 31st while supplies last. You may purchase outright for $47.90, spend $75.00 and purchase for $20.00, or spend $130.00 and earn this kit plus the stamp of the month for free.

key to my heart

Also don't for get the sneak peek open house on Friday, December 12th from 6pm until midnight in the Roger's Room of First Presbyterian church. I will be unveiling the new Spring 2009 idea book and will hold the orders until after January 1st so you can order from the new book :-)
spring 2009 idea book
I will have some of the fun new products available for you to see first hand and as always there will be lots of chances to win fun prizes. See you there

No comments: