About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Monday, December 29, 2008

today I am thankful

for so many things. At the top of the list are my faith and my church family, My children were given some news lately that was very hard for them to deal with. their dad is moving to Florida in January, While I think this is a good move for him it is, of course, very unsettling for them to say the least, I shared this as a prayer concern for my children at church yesterday and the response of love and support was overwhelming and humbling, Again I wonder how people with no faith survive the major tragedies and difficulties in their lives. God has carried my family through so much in the last few years and continues to do so faithfully and in so many ways.

Another very cool thing at church is watching the way they have embraced and welcomed Allen into our extended family. Already he is being involved in call to worship, special music and co-teaching a Sunday school class. It is great to see him feeling so much at home in the church we call home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have much to be thankful for...