About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Friday, December 12, 2008

The night before Christmas

I got this in my email and thought this could be me LOL

'Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him, "Hi Santa, " I said
"You know... good little girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited to see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly, And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Renee' said...

Okay, that is funny. Thanks for the smile today. Of course I won't let Mark read that one, don't want to give him any ammunition.