About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

10 years ago today

I was in Portland trying to keep the twins inside long enough to be healthy. At this time that morning I had no idea of the miracles yet in store for me on that day. Joshua & Jeremy were born at 10:58 and 10:59 pm.

Photobucket

Today they turn 10! The last of my miracles have hit the double digits! Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that they were literally so small I could lay their little bottom in the palm of my hand and hold them in one hand. I remember carrying them into the evening worship service at First Christian Church wrapped in the Christmas stockings they were sent home from the hospital in when they were just 3 days old. I remember their dedication day at church and how blessed I felt to have them become a part of such a wonderful church family.

I am so proud of the young men they are growing up to be. They have had to see and cope with way more than they should have at their tender age and yet they are both such wonderful children of God

I love how caring Jeremy is and I am so proud of how much he has grown and matured. I love that his faith is strong. I love that he sings at the top of his voice in church on Sundays. I love when he curls up close to me saying "you haven't had a cuddle from me in a long time".

I love how Joshua works so hard to do the right thing. I love that he loves God with all his heart. I love how kind and caring he is. I love that he is not embarrassed to show that he loves his mom in front of his friends.

I hope today is a wonderful and special day for both of them. Wow! They are 1/2 way to adulthood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!