About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

sharing my guest Creative Team Member fun

Those of you who have known me for a while know that I had a DT position for the newsletter at www.tomemories.com for many years until Kelly had to stop putting time into the business to concentrate on some personal needs. I LOVED my DT gig................ getting new products to play with at no charge and hopefully designing projects that made other people want to buy them........ what could be more fun?

Most of you also know that I was selected to be a guest Creative Team member for http://www.shopscrapbooksupplies.com/store/ for the month of November. This is a bit different than my Tomorrow's Memories position in that my product to work with is selected for me rather than my getting to select it myself.

I am excited at the possibilities and thought I would share the process here for those who are interested. So........ the first step..... I received a shipping notice yesterday that my package of goodies was shipped to me. I still have no idea what is int he package but can't wait to find out! I will share pics when it arrives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Peggy. I miss seeing you. Gone this month on the 2nd Fri. also.