About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow! It's been a while since I made a blog post

Lots going on in my life right now and most of it good. Finances are still a bit tight but trusting God to get us through this time as He has so many others.

My torn hamstring is healing slowly but surely. It actually feels pretty good when I first get up in the morning but bothers me more as the day goes on. The good news is I will NOT be cancelling the October crop. I plan to venture down the stairs to my scrap studio this weekend. It will be the first time since I hurt my leg and I have TONS to do.

I am still totally in love with my new assignment for this year. I LOVE the students in our room as well as the teacher and other assistants I work with. So thankful for my principal's persistence in getting me to accept this and glad I followed God's leading also instead of listening to my own heart which is a bit stubborn and resistant to change. I wish I could share more about it but because of confidentiality issues I cannot. Suffice it to say each and every one of the kids in our classroom has touched my heart in some way and I am so happy to be making connections with them.

My own kids are all settling into the school year nicely..... all 3 are getting good grades, good reports, and love their teachers and classes. :-)

I guess my big news for this month is my birthday. It still amazes me when my kids remind me how old I am. I don't FEEL that old LOL. I am actually looking forward to my birthday this year for the first time in a long time :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're healing and work is doing well. Happy Birthday!