About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday

My favorite day of the week! I so look forward to Sunday worship and always feel recharged and ready to begin another week.

Today we officially go off summer schedule which means Sunday school starts back up. Today I will be helping with the elementary aged group. Our youth pastor has totally revamped what their Sunday school will look like this year. I am excited and hope i can keep up on my crutches :-)

My torn hamstring seems to be healing.................just very slowly. I can now bend and straighten my leg if I do it very carefully but still cannot put weight on it without feeling pain and a pulling sensation. Thanks to my friend Lorie I have located a set of crutches to borrow so I can at least be somewhat mobile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the healing, girlfriend!