About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Sorry" by Buck Cherry


Buckcherry Sorry Lyrics

I was given a CD and told to listen to this particular song. (If you click on the graphic it will take you to a site where you can listen) I threw the CD in my glove box and forgot about it for about a month. I found it yesterday and decided to listen. This was the song that I was told to listen to. I will admit it made me cry a bit for dreams lost but I don't see actions that go along with the words to make me believe the person who gave it to me really means what the lyrics say


No comments: