About Me

My photo
I am married to Basilio Ruiz and thank God daily for bringing this wonderful man back into my life. I am a Christian mom of 4 (the youngest 3 are still at home with me) Ashleigh is 22, Amanda is 17, Joshua & Jeremy are 13. I am an independent CTMH consultant and love sharing the art of scrapbooking, cardmaking, and papercrafting with others.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a brand new ending

I got this quote from a scrapbooking friend.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending'. - Carl Bard

There have been many days for me when I wished I could go back and make a brand new start. There are most definitely decisions I would change and things I would like to have worked out differently.

But I also find this quote oddly comforting and ever since I was given it I start each day with a conscious decision that I am working on my brand new ending. And I become more sure every day that it will be a happy one.

No comments: